Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Hey Guys!

I realize that I have not blogged in quite a long time. I feel like life has not been that interesting- just working hard, then coming home to recuperate. Plus, I said that I didn't want to blog until I had a nice to camera to take pictures with. Well now I do- so no excuse.

We had a wonderful holiday season and were fortunate enough to get to spend a lot of time with family. Since the last time I blogged- Mom has had her second knee replacement surgery and is doing so well. I swear she should be setting some kind of record for the quickest recovery. That woman has spent several days at the mall shopping after only having her surgery the week after Thanksgiving. So proud of her and thankful for Dr. Moore for helping my Momma get her pain- free life back :) 

I always feel like I am given a clean slate when the new year comes around. I have never been in to making resolutions, but it does put me in the mood to get organized. I'm excited to see what my Savior has in store for us in 2012. I have a feeling a lot of changes are just around the corner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment