Friday, January 20, 2012

Spring Dreaming

It never fails. After Christmas is over, I'm ready for winter to be gone. The bad part is- it's only beginning. We have a lot of cold weather to put up with before those first glimpses of spring arrive. But if you go to the mall, it looks like warm weather's coming next week. I know all the stores put out their spring clothes in January for people like me :)

I have put together a collection of cute clothes that I have found while browsing the internet. You might notice a theme...




Ben and I have just booked a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West for next month. Ben's never been on a cruise before and I've only been one time. I'm excited for him to experience it. Nothing like 4 days of turquoise waters and white sand to get you through a winter slump :) Don't worry- I'll post plenty of pics from the vaca...

No comments:

Post a Comment