Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinterest

Thought I would share an idea I got from Pinterest. If you don't know what Pinterest is- you are missing out. On this site, you can browse recipes, craft ideas, fashion, home decor, the list goes on and on. When you see something you like, you just "repin" the picture or link to your "board". It's lots of fun and you can waste so much time browsing all the cool ideas.

Someone posted this creative idea and I thought it would be pretty easy to recreate. I'm so happy with how it turned out."Where you met, where you married, where you honeymooned."



I found the frames at Michael's craft store and had a coupon. They came with the white mattes already in them. The blue background is scrapbooking paper. I used a heart stencil to cut out the maps.

For now, the frames are hanging in our bedroom. Fun project, easy to do, and inexpensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment