Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catching Up

How do you pack 3-4 months into one post? I'm going to give it a try.

The hubby and I have known for a while now that Nashville would not be a long term home for us and that closer to our family in North Alabama seemed more fitting. After many prayers and many opportunities that fell through, God has finally shown us His perfect plan. I'm very glad that we waited on His perfect timing because His plan for our lives is better than what Ben and I could have dreamed up ourselves.

Ben was offered a position as the pharmacy manager of the new Walmart store opening across the street from the Madison Hospital. Shortly after that, and a little bit of house hunting, we found the perfect home for us and will be closing in about a week and a half. Then I was offered a job working as a NP at the American Family Care in Madison.

We are so very excited to embark on this new phase in our lives. Although it is getting a little stressful, we are trying to take one day at a time and enjoy the ride. I'm excited that I can now share the good news with everyone. And although we love Nashville, it will be a better place for us to visit frequently and North Alabama is a better fit for us overall.

So in between wrapping up time at our current jobs, picking out paint colors, flooring and appliances, packing and signing papers, I will try to keep everyone updated. We know that we are truly blessed and give God all the glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment