Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cruise

Ben and I went on a cruise last month to Nassau, Bahamas and Key West, FL. We enjoyed a wonderful vacation that consisted of us mostly just relaxing, which is exactly what we needed. Not much more to say then that! But I do have to admit that Key West was our favorite. What a quaint, artistic, relaxing little town. I think our next big vacation might have to be there. I took some pictures during our trip and wanted to share them with you...


Just after boarding the ship in Miami

Our $40 bag of beer- we thought he said $25...Ben had a difficult time understanding the dialect...










My sea shell bracelet I bought from a lady on the beach

Sunburned legs...

Random rooster
Sloppy Joe's in Key West...yum







The only picture I have of us on the infamous scooter



I believe everyone needs to try key lime pie on a stick...seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment