Thursday, July 7, 2011

White Water

I went white water rafting for the first time two weeks ago on the Nantahala River with a bunch of friends and family. It was a blast! Not as scary as I thought it would be, but then again- I didn't fall out of the raft. I don't have any pics of us rafting, but I do have some random photos of the trip.

 Mom fed Dad Ben and Jerry's while he was driving on the windy roads through North Carolina. This should be illegal.

Nantahala Brewing Company. Notice the beer in my hand- it was their "light beer".


It rained the first night, so we found the only motel room left in town instead of pitching our tent on the wet ground. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what the room looked like on the inside :)

                                                Caught ya! No make-up allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment