Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Today is an extra special day- it is Father's Day AND my parent's 29th wedding anniversary. I'm so lucky to have wonderful parents who have set a wonderful example of what a great marriage is like.

But to highlight my dad today, I thought I would share some pics of he and I over the years as well as talk about what a great man he is. The #1 thing that is great about my dad is that he has put up with being around 3 wild and crazy women over the years! It takes a strong man to put up with all the drama, emotions, boyfriends, fashion, shopping sprees,etc. The list goes on and on!


Some of my dad's favorite things are the Auburn tigers, taking photos, kayaking, 70's music, cherries, coconut cake, and of course- his girls.













Love you Dad! Happy Father's day

No comments:

Post a Comment