Thursday, March 17, 2011

The ones I love

It's been a long seven in a row at work- so I headed home to Athens to visit the ones I love. My mom knows the antique pieces I collect, and she brought me back a couple of beauties from her trip to Arkansas.

This green pitcher matches some glasses that I bought back in December. They are packed up right now, but I will post pictures later.



This milk white serving platter matches the one that Grandma Fran gave me.


I went to Zach and Heather's house today to visit one of my twin nephews, Zachary David Ingrum II, and his beautiful Momma. He is so sweet and looks just like Zach.







Big yawn!

Sweet Mitchell Deen Ingrum is still in the NICU right now getting strong and healthy so he can come home and join his brother. I can't wait to meet him too!



Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to Nashville to spend a couple of days with Alyssa and her mom. She's got some fun things planned for us including shopping, wine tasting, and dueling pianos....should be a blast! I can't wait to move there with my sweet hubby. More pictures to post when we get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment