Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday (at Jordan Hare Stadium :)

Where did you watch the big game Sunday?
Well Ben and I watched the Super Bowl in the recruit lounge at Jordan Hare Stadium! Our friend Justin takes care of the football field and he was able to host a party in the coolest place possible. This is the room where the Auburn recruits are taken before and after home games. There were flat screen tvs all around, couches to lounge on, and PLENTY of food :) And the best part was...we were able to walk into the locker room! We took a lot of pictures, but I'm sorry to say I cannot post these. But I will post pictures of the room we partied in...I didn't care anything about the game. The most I can tell you about the game is that the Packers and the Steelers played, and the Packers won. But we had fun watching the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment